How To Kiss A Girl And Blow Her Mind With Pleasure

Have you ever wanted to kiss a girl and have her think that you are an incredible kisser? Well, you’re in luck, you are about to find out the secrets that will start to turn you into a kissing connoisseur.

Most men have not taken the time to study the fine art of kissing a woman.

To establish the foundation on how to kiss your girl and really blow her mind  918kiss with the experience, first use touch to progressively gauge whether your woman is ready to kiss you.

If you can move smoothly and tenderly in stroking her hair, neck, and ears, then she is more than likely ready to kiss you.

Enjoy the sensations that you are masterfully bringing her so that you can take hours to just enjoy each other so that when the kiss happens, the build up and sizzling electricity will be that much more amazing.

After you have created the foundation of physical comfort through touch, create the special moment of the kiss by touching her cheeks gently and guiding her face toward you.

Lead her powerfully yet gently. If she is ready to kiss you, as you slowly move toward her, she will close her eyes, smile, or move her face towards you. Go in 90% and allow her to meet you that remaining 10%.

Your lips have met, and you are now kissing her! Almost every woman has a fantasy and ideal of how she wants to be kissed. So here comes the secret on how to kiss your girl and find out what that ideal kiss is to her without actually asking her.

One of the easiest ways to find out is to simply pay attention.

People usually project outward that which we most want, especially in the physical realm, so we will give love the way we want to receive love and she will kiss you the way she wants to be kissed.

The key is then to model her kiss. This means to kiss her exactly how she is kissing you because her lips will be telling you her ideal kiss.

Why is modeling her kiss so potent? Have you ever met a woman who considers herself a bad kisser? I think not. So if you kiss her the way she kisses you are guaranteed to be good in her eyes.

Secondly, people who are like each other “like” each other, and when you kiss her just the way that she kisses you it is as if you have been lovers for ages

By kissing her in a way that is surprisingly familiar to her, she will feel safe, and on a subconscious level become bonded to you, and with that you can become her ideal lover through your kiss.

She has a fantasy in her head of how her ideal lover will kiss her, and usually she has probably rehearsed this over and over in her head. By simply modeling how she kisses you, you are more than likely coming close to that ideal in her head.

Listen to her lips with your whole body and all of your senses as you kiss her. When your lips touch, really pay attention to the pressure that she’s putting on your lips.

Pay close attention to the pressure, speed, and way she is kissing you with her lips and do the same to her. Notice how she is positioning her lips in terms of whether her lips are barely touching yours, or if she is pushing her lips into yours. Notice the configuration of her lips. There are four major configurations:

There’s the single top lip, where both of your lips are on one of her top lip.

There’s the single bottom lip, where both of your lips are on her bottom lip.

There’s the double lip, where the two of your lips are together and touching.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *